Job Title: Project Manager
Pasang Lhamu Foundation is established in the name of the National Figure and first Nepali Woman to climb Everest, late Pasang Lhamu Sherpa. It was established in 1993 as a non-political, non-profit making, social, national non-governmental organization. The aim of this organization is primarily to improve the social and economical situation of women and children in mountain and hill communities, develop mountaineering and tourism sector, development and empowerment of women in the country, welfare, and support to the mountaineers and their families.
We are looking for a Project Manager who is responsible for the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and scope, oversee all aspects of projects, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive and coherent fundraising strategy for the Foundation
- Play a crucial role in shaping the future direction and growth of the Foundation through input from the board meetings and execute it into strategic plan and action. This includes organizing and setting up board meetings, seminars and presentations
- Take ownership of Foundation growth and funding, reporting to the Board of Directors on progress against fundraising targets at quarterly meetings.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Update existing clients with ongoing project details, activities and future plans
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Develop strategies to encourage new clients and increased contributions
Qualifications and skills required:
- Minimum 03 years of working experience in project management and fund raising projects related to designing, implementing and monitoring action plans
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, deadline-driven and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Passion for serving people and our foundation values and purpose.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 30 August 2019 with “Project Manager – PLF” as the subject line.